Comfort food does not have to be fried or fast food. Here is a super easy recipe, ready in 20 minutes, that will convince you!
You will want to share it with all your friends once you’ve tried. 😉
- 340g of raw spaghettis
- 1 cooked small salmon filet
- ½ smoked salmon pack of 300g
- 2 small ripened tomatoes cut in half then in slices
- 1 ½ Cup of sliced mushrooms
- 1 bunch of minced green onions (or more to taste)
- ½ Cup of milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a big saucepan, get the water to boil to cook the pastas following instructions on the package. At the end of the cooking time, pick at least 1 cup of the water before draining. (This will help thickening the sauce.)
- Meanwhile, cook the salmon either by poaching or frying in a pan.
- In a big pan, brown the mushrooms. Once browning is satisfying, add the tomatoes, the cooked salmon and ½ of the minced green onions.
- Once they are smoothened, add a bit of the pasta water to wet.
- Add the smoked salmon and the rest of the green onions.
- Add the milk.
- Seasoned to taste.
- Let it simmer on low for about 5 minutes. Add pasta water the keep the sauce-like consistency.
- Add the spaghettis and serve immediately.
Pssstttt! This makes perfect lunch and is 100% Logan approved (my son).
Please comment or share using the buttons if you liked this recipe. If you are a fish fan, you might want to try the Recette de poisson blanc méditerranéen facile et très rapide.
Or for the perfect desert, comfort desert, try the recipe in post Brookie Junkie!